Clients are expected to be prepared for the day by providing the following things.
• Water - at least 2 liters of water or sports drink for half days and at least 3 liters for full days. Please avoid sugar drinks such as sodas and most energy drinks.
• Food - snacks and lunch should be substantial not just a handful of candy bars!
• Shoes or hiking boots - No sandals!
• Clothing for any weather.
• Prescribed medications if necessary.
• Sunglasses/ sunscreen/ hat.
• Backpack to carry everything in.
• Climbing equipment - Harness, Belay Device, Shoes, Helmet, etc. (we can provide anything you do not have)
• small notebook/pen if taking a course.